Monday, July 21, 2008

Christmas Quilt

This is the first card I made using my Quilters Sampler from Papertrey. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to somehow use my Star Santa set from Stampin' Up!. Star Santa was one of the first stamp sets I ever bought and I still love it just as much. It has that homespun look that I thought would look good with a quilt card. I watercolored the blocks and crumpled the red paper to give it a softer look.
Thanks for looking. I have yet to master the art of a really good clear picture!

9 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

this is really cute, and I love your fur baby on your blog, too! Nice stamp for a Christmas theme...

Jess said...

I love the quilting look! What a great idea to combine with the star santa.

Jennifer said...

Cris I think your making me want to buy this set! LOL

Unknown said...

I LOVE the quilt look! You did an awesome job!!TFS!
I love your blog!

Lynn Put said...

Oh this card is wonderful!
I love how you stamped the santa so light in the background!

Unknown said...

I really like the combination of the Santa and the quilt...kind of a vintage feel. Very nice.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I really like this card! Do you dream of quilting too?

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas quilt too...oh I need this set!

Unknown said...

This is really lovely. Great blog