Monday, August 25, 2008

3 X 3 Swap

I feel like it's been forever since I posted anything...oh wait...it has been forever! Thank God it's Monday, and the kids are in school, hubby is at work, I have the day off, and the cleaning I need to do is minimal! I need to get some swaps done and ready to go.

These cards are for a 3x3 embossed card swap. I used Papertreys Birds of a Feather and Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug Folder. I folded my card in half and ran the whole thing through the folder. It embossed both the front and the back of the card. I really like the look if it.



11 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great card!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Cris

Funny we both updated on the same day. Great card... I love the embossing.. Take care!

Michelle said...

I love your cards! Your puppy is adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Great embossing...your card is so lovely

Lynn Put said...

These are so sweet! The bird image goes perfectly with the embossed bg!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Check out my blog...I gave you an award (:

Kerilou said...

That is cool how you embossed the front and the back. Neat! I will file that idea for later use!
Kerilou
SCS

xiumaiyuki said...

Lovely card! don't you just love PTI??!!! That emboss folder matches the bird perfectly!!

Helen said...

what a gorgeous card - the embossing is fab!

Elizabeth said...

Those cards are so simple but beautiful!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What wonderful inspiration. I love these little cards. Great colors and the design is perfect for the PTI image. Now I need to ink up this set!