Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm back!

It sure doesn't feel like it's been that long since I posted....but it has been forever!!

I have been busy working on my sisters baby shower. I finally finished her invitations!! All 84 of them!! I completely changed my mind from the last post about her invites. She found out she's having a girl (YEAH) so I designed the invites to match the crib bedding she picked out.
I used Papertrey Blush and Chocolate Brown, and also used the polkadot color match ribbon on some of them. I ordered 15 yrds of ribbon but that only got me through half of the invitations. I ran to three different stores trying to find a similar ribbon. I found the brown satin ribbon at Walmart and actually like it better than the polka dotted ribbon. I had all the info printed up at Kinkos in dark brown ink on white paper.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out! They're so her style!

HER BEDDING (super cute!)


THE INVITATION



WHAT 84 INVITATIONS LOOK LIKE !

23 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Cris these are beautiful!!!! She will love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what pretty elegant invitations. You did a great job matching the bedding.

Heather

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty invites, and love the bedding!!!!

Found you on SCS blog forum!

Cheryl

Elizabeth said...

The invitations are beautiful!

Louise F NZ said...

Stunning invites. You did an amazing job.

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely lovely!

Kerry said...

Wow, that bedding is beautiful as are the invitations you made! What a lucky sister! :)

Lynn Put said...

You couldn't get a better match to that beautiful bedding! The invites turned out fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wow, great job on the invitations! The match beautifully!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, what beautiful invitations!! That color combo is one of my favorites ~~ you matched the bedding perfectly!

loretta said...

Cris, these are beautiful. I am sure she is super excited about them!

Mandy said...

WOW! These are so elegant! I love how everything matches!

Diane said...

Very elegant invites...wow~84 of them, lots of work, but beautiful! The bedding is gorgeous, too...fit for a princess!

Darlene said...

These are beautiful!! LOVE her color choices and you did an awesome job matching your invitations!!

Stampin' Meg said...

wow- 84 is a lot!
They are gorgeous.

Jami said...

Wow, these are awesome...and 84 of them!! The bedding is very cool too - very chic!!
Smiles, Jami

Stephanie said...

Awesome job on these!

Lori Barnett said...

84!!! AACKK!!! But they are beautiful!! I'm sure you will get lots of compliments :) And they match perfect!

Shannon said...

I like the solid ribbon...it's more elegant. I can just see a cake to match those beautiful invites!!!

Aubrie said...

These are gorgeous! They look clean and classic!

Babies-Beth said...

Oh what beautiful invitations!! Beautiful bedding, too!

nic_d said...

Gorgeous! These are so elegant & just right for a shower.

Unknown said...

oh i love the elegance on these invites.
so pretty