I have a bunch of projects to show but I'm going to space them out and not show them all at once, that way I might actually update this blog a little more often :)
The latest project is Christophers Halloween costume. The Scarecrow from Batman. I have a little more detail work to finish on it but you get the idea. It was pretty simple to do once I figured out that by using some fusible web on the inside, the burlap would actually hold together better. It's woven together so loosely that everytime I put a handstitch in it would just come apart.
And this little baby is finally finished! My Pinwheel Sampler. Well, the top anyway. I LOVE the way it turned out!! I added some extra borders because I'd like to use it on our bed sometime and I needed it a little longer on the sides. I hope to work on it over Christmas break.
Lots more to show later this week :)