Friday, November 12, 2010

Inspiration

So I have this swap to do. I have little time left to get everything together. It's the Homemade Goodness that just has me confused. I want to make something really nice for her. I know people say they're not picky but, yeah, I think they are, I am, I mean, I'm not snobby picky, I appreciate anything home made, but we all want something that we'll actully use or display, right? I started just gathering stuff up to give me a little inspiration for some idea of what to do. I also spend way to much time online surfing all the wonderful blogs out there. Not to mention flickr, or google search. Where do all those other quilters come up with those fabulous ides?! Anyway, I have a few ideas rattling around in my head and I hope to get started soon!!

No comments: