Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pin Cushions

Not much to share today. The next pinwheel block in the Quilt Along won't be up until Saaturday so I haven't done much sewing this week.
I thought I'd share these adorable pin cushions I made from Heather Baileys pattern. I think they are the cutest things ever! There's also a little strawberry pattern that came with it but I need to find some emory powder to stuff it with. You use it to keep your pins and needles sharp. I've also read that you can use crushed walnut shells that you can buy in the lizard section of the pet store! I'm off tomorrow so I'll be checking those items out.



2 comments:

gale said...

Those are so cute!! I love pincushions-I might have to get that pattern. I think you can buy emery powder at etsy. I saw someone post this link once too (found it in my bookmarks)
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=4216

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love pincushions and have way too many.